About the job Non-Profit Executive Positions
IRIS Executive Development Centre is a Human Resource & Change Management Consulting firm that works with organisations in transforming their workplaces. We help them align their people operating structures, processes, culture, leadership and people capabilities.
Our client, a Non-Profit Organization, is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the following Executive positions:
- Country Director
- Program Director
- Finance Director
- Human Resource Director
- Director of Compliance and Risk
- Audit Director
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director
- Administration and Operations Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized institution.
- At least a minimum of 6 years of Leadership experience in the current role.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the relevant field of expertise.
- Track record of effectively leading high-performance teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
All interested candidates must apply online through our IRIS career page on – https://www.careers-page.com/iris-executive-development-centre/job/QV66XWR6
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.