TOL Gases Limited Is the leading manufacturer and distributor of Industrial and Medical Gases in Tanzania, which has been in existence since 1950. It is also dealing with distribution of welding products as ESAB’S authorized distributor as well as medical gas equipment. The Company is owned by Tanzanian and has been listed in the Dar es salaam Stock Exchange since 1998
Tol Gases Limited Is Currently Looking To Hire
PLANT OPERATOR-DAR ES SALAAM (Four positions)
Overall purpose of the position:
The Plant Operator Is responsible for safe operation of the plant as per working instructions and first line diagnosis of any problem associated with the plant. The incumbent will further perform any maintenance tasks as per supervisors’ instructions and follow up the cleaning schedule as per ISO standards.
- To ensure the reduction of operational cost by effectively operating the plant as per working instructions and implementing plant maintenance schedules as may be required from time to time.
- Carrying out purity and quality control checks and record results hourly.
- Recording plant operating parameters hourly.
- Reporting any plant deviation to the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all plant parameters are working on full capacity so as to ensure the quality of the products.
- Ensuring adherence to all ISO 22000 standards related to plants maintenance and cleanliness as specifically identified by company Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Observing and applying safety regulations in the plant as required by company and in due consideration of OSHA standards.
- Working with other department to ensure that there is effective coordination of activities for attaining overall company objectives.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Qualification and competencies;
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical and processing Engineering, membership with any Recognized Professional Board is an added advantage.
Working Experience: 1 year working experience in a manufacturing environment.
Language and Computer Skills: Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
Advance computer skills.
All interested candidates should send their CVs and Certificates via Email before 21st March 2022
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org