NMB Bank Plc. (“NMB”) is a full service commercial bank incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania. Through its 3 main business divisions: Retail, Wholesale, and Treasury, NMB provides a suite of financial services and products to retail customers, farmers, SMEs, Corporates, Institutions and the Government.
Post: Senior Usage and Retention manager Digital sales
Create NMB Digital customer base management strategy for NMB bank and delivery thereof through various customer value management (CVM) activities and initiatives; Analyse customer behaviour and create, execute, and monitor direct marketing campaigns that will maximise the customer’s lifetime value through increasing their engagement and growing their revenues/margins.
(a) Campaign configuration, execution, and monitoring
(b) Ensure CVM campaigns drive the base management KPIs (Incremental revenue, Engagement (Cross sell/Up sell), Inactivity management
(c) Create Campaign Business Case and ensure Return on Investment on the campaigns
- Analyse customer data for insights to Implement and execute a customer value management strategy to maximise customer lifetime value and the contribution of the customer base to overall services revenue.
- Lead the business transformation to embed CVM and data driven decision-making principles and culture across the organization.
- Support the implementation of all CVM campaigns e.g. upsell NMB customers to transact more, cross-sell NMB into the other services, inactivity and churn management campaigns, real time contextual trigger campaigns.
- Customer insight analysis
- End to campaign management in terms of operations & execution
- Collaborate with product owners and other stakeholders for gathering requirements and translating them into campaigns after doing a feasibility check and preparation of business requirement specification (BRS)
- Campaign configuration, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), business rules validation, prioritization, launch post launch monitoring
- Collaborate closely with internal and external(vendors) support teams to ensure campaigns are running as expected as well as facilitating fixing any technical issues affecting ongoing campaigns within agreed SLAs
- Support the availability of data for reporting of CVM campaigns and initiatives performance
- Create/maintain all campaign related documentation
- Maintain processes, templates, and other documents that support best practices
- Regular review of campaign platform, capabilities, integrations, and channels with technical/business streams to give recommendation on future enhancements and improvements to support business needs
- Implement and manage a holistic blueprint for campaign management & fulfilment by scoping out the datamart layer all the way to the fulfilment layer.
- Integrate output through campaign management, charging and fulfilment platforms, by translating CVM objectives to IT / Technical teams
- In-depth knowledge of Bank alternative Channels Business, understanding of banked and unbanked customer base, market segments, pricing, products & services, knowledge of government policies relating to banking, BOT regulations, -bank policies & procedures.
- Data Analytics/ Data Warehouse (DWH) mandatory
- SAP BI, Python, R, SQL., Microsoft Excel
- – Python/R programming language will be of an added advantage
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment and problem-solving skills.
- A result driven team player, personality with a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Data analysis skills.
- Project management Skills.
- Strong character in communication, presentations, and negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business or related field
- MBA or any Masters’ degree in Business related field is an added advantage.
- 5 years working experience in similar environment
- Telecom Usage & Retention experience is Mandatory
- Experience :5.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 March 2022
Post: Specialist Middleware system
Responsible for implementing NMB strategy, architectures, and the ongoing operations and maintenance of middleware technologies.
This role is responsible for configuration, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and root cause analysis of Middleware infrastructure to ensure NMB business services perform as expected and can scale as business grows.
- Install, upgrade, configure, automate and support the Enterprise Middleware technologies.
- Perform troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents.
- Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution.
- Execute corrective maintenance on Middleware software.
- Partner with Business Process, Infrastructure, and Application Development teams to use technology to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with NOC team members to create monitoring strategy and manage high availability architectures. Must strive for 100 percent uptime.
- Be a positive helpful teammate capable of communicating across a diverse workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
- Responsible for 24/7 Production Support.
- DevOps skills preferably with Java language hands-on.
- WebLogic Server preferable or any other web server technologies.
- Database administration skills preferably in Oracle RDBMS and others.
- Unix and window administration.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork focused
- Adaptable and customer service oriented
- Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough, accurate and detailed schedule estimates
- Excellent problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Certification on WebLogic Server, Oracle database, Java language
- 2 years of managing Middleware technology (Oracle preferred)
- 2 years of Oracle WebLogic experience (version 10.3.5 and above)
- Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite, Different types of Service Bus, JMS Messaging, WebServices, Java, Linux/UNIX Scripting.
- Understanding of Intranet and Extranet Architecture.
- Knowledge of Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Automating Processes and Database knowledge
The deadline for submitting the application is 07 March 2022.CLICK HERE TO APPLY