Nyang’hwale District is one of the five districts of Geita Region of Tanzania. Its administrative centre is the village Kharumwa. It is bordered to the north by Sengerema District, to the east by Misungwi District and Shinyanga Rural District, to the south by Kahama Rural District, and to the west by Geita District.
ii.Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e–mail and telephone numbers;
iii.Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
iv.Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:–Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);Birth certificate;
v.Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:–Form IV and form VI results slips;Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Steps To Apply Jobs at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- How to apply for Jobs using Tanzania Job websites/Blogs
- New Tips to Win Government Interviews at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- Sample of Application Letter and Detailed CV | MFANO WA BARUA NA MAELEZO BINAFSI
- How To Open Job Application Account at Ajiraportal | UTUMISHI | PSRS For Daily
- UTUMISHI/PSRS: Instructions on How to Create Cv and Application Letter
- General Conditions To Apply Jobs At Ajira Portal | Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
vii.An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
viii.An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
ix.An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
x.Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced leveleducation should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA).
xi.Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education(NACTE)respectively.