Position: Senior Banc Assurance Officer
The purpose for this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to support the Bancassurance business in delivery of its sales and business development strategy.
- Following up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Compiling monthly Credit Life reports and to be sent to the Insurers.
- Issuing Policies after receiving the right information.
- Preparing of various reports of Banc Assurance unit.
- Grow and process Insurance Premium Financing business
- Reconciliation of Banc Assurance Accounts
- Responsible for retention of business and support of the Bank’s sales teams and relationship managers to grow business.
- Ensure continuous engagement with the retail network (the bank) dealing with their sales issues and embedding of insurance across the branches.
- Identify product needs and generate new revenues and develop solutions in liaison with various insurer partners or underwriters to meet current and future need of the business and the customers.
- Initiate partnership with insurance companies and other stakeholders for joint projects and other business relationships
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met
- Daily tracking, management of the Insurance Premium Financing book.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the insurance act, regulations and other guidelines
- Recording of policies to keep track with legal and credit departments.
- Bachelor degree in Insurance or its equivalent from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications: Sales background is an added advantage
- Banking experience added advantage
How to apply
- Send CV only (do not attach certificates) firstname.lastname@example.org