Guide (5 positions)
We are currently looking for Guide candidates (5 positions) to be part of our Legendary Serengeti Camps team to support tour guiding matters and enhance Photographic Safari Experience to all group companies’ clients and this position will be based in Legendary Serengeti Migration Camps with periodic movement to all other Employers Lodges including Mwiba Lodge and Legendary Lodge.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Plan tours and leads visitors through points of interest while providing useful and interesting information to the company clients.
- Ability to solve every day problems and take charge in any emergencies occurred while on duty.
- Transporting and accompanying tourists.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending scheduled events.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered
- Span the roles of educator, host and escort including preparing and giving presentation to the company’s clients.
- Planning routes in accordance with weather forecasts and the length of each tour.
- Translating and interpretation of relating tour guiding matters to the clients on behalf of the Company.
- Certificates level in guiding Professionalism institutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in tourism or related field from a recognized University.
- 3+ years’ experience working in tourism hospitality.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate with the guests.
- Work closely with the team, flexible and eager to learn new things.
- In-depth knowledge of the guiding industry and Self-motivated and innovative.
- Candidates who are able to speak French, German or Spanish will be highly considered
- Valid Driving License-Class C
- A market related salary will be reward for this challenging but rewarding position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to Recruitment@kdtl.co.tz .The deadline for submitting the application is 09 January 2022.