Tanzania’s Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau was founded to find corrupt officials. President Joseph Pombe Magufuli has been credited with strengthening the PCCB, which had previously been described as a “toothless dog”
Call For Interview at PCCB (TAKUKURU) 2021
- TANGAZO LA USAILI
- MPANGILIO WA WASAILIWA KATIKA VITUO
- ORODHA YA WALIOITWA KWENYE USAILI KWA MAAFISA UCHUNGUZI
- ORODHA YA WALIOITWA KWENYE USAILI KWA WACHUNGUZI WASAIDIZI
- FOMU YA TAARIFA MUHIMU ZA MWOMBAJI
Tanzania‘s first anti-corruption agency dates back to 1974 when Act No. 2 mandated the establishment of an Anti-Corruption Squad. In 1991, the squad was restructured; the name changed to the Prevention of Corruption Bureau (PCB), and the organization was placed de jure under the President of the United Republic of Tanzania (URT). In July 2007, the Prevention of Corruption Act (PCA) was abolished and replaced by the current Prevention and Combating of Corruption Act (PCCA) which renamed the PCB the “Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau” (PCCB). The PCCB is an independent body under Section 5 of the PCCA. The mandate of the PCCB applies only to mainland Tanzania. In Zanzibar, corruption is investigated by the police under the direction of the Attorney General.
Does your government have a single or primary anticorruption strategy?
National Anti Corruption Strategy and Action Plan (NACSAP II ).
NACSAP II ended in 2011, the review was done in 2012/2013 and we are
waiting for the NACSAP III to be launched by the Government any time.
- Steps To Apply Jobs at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- How to apply for Jobs using Tanzania Job websites/Blogs
- New Tips to Win Government Interviews at Ajira Portal | UTUMISHI | PSRS
- Sample of Application Letter and Detailed CV | MFANO WA BARUA NA MAELEZO BINAFSI
- How To Open Job Application Account at Ajiraportal | UTUMISHI | PSRS For Daily
- UTUMISHI/PSRS: Instructions on How to Create Cv and Application Letter
- General Conditions To Apply Jobs At Ajira Portal | Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
What are the main anticorruption laws of your country?
- The Prevention and Combating of Corruption Act,2007
- Public Procurement Act, 2011
- Public Finance Act, 2004
- Anti Money Laundering Act,
- Economic and Organized Crimes Control Act, 198