Precision Air Services Plc is a fast-growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in Partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.Nafasi za kazi Precision Air Services Plc
POSITION: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (2 POSTS)
REPORTS TO: CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
ROLE PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To ensure efficient and effective customer focused check in and boarding in compliance with SLA’s and customer expectations
- To ensure efficient & effective passenger service in compliance with carriers’ policies/procedures and customer airlines approved SLA.
- To ensure compliance with safety & security standards in our operations to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements.
- To protect and enhance revenue collection to meet Company and Customer airlines targets.
- To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Comply with customer care standards in terms of serving the passengers.
- Nil OTI’s related to poor service.
- Comply with laid down standards in verifying validity of passenger’s travel documents.
- Comply with laid down standards of appearance and grooming
- Compliance with SLA’s.
- Customer service delivery reactions/responses.
- Compliance with non-SLA carriers’ policies & procedures.
- Adherence to safety standards
- Excess baggage revenue collected and reported
- High integrity and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive/results orientated
- Team player
- Decisive and result oriented
- Customer focused
- Pleasant & presentable
- Diploma Graduate or relevant lATA/ UFTAA qualifications or equivalent
- Certification in relevant computer applications and Customer Service
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment
- Good Communication Skills with Pass Mark of grade C in English and Kiswahili and Mathematics
- Fluency in appropriate foreign languages is an added advantage
Not later than 29th November 2021
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam