Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager .Nafasi za kazi Qatar Airways
Based in our Dar Es Salaam Office. You will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers. Developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
JOB TITTLE:Senior Account Manager at Qatar Airways
- Develops and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients and government at local and country level.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Lead discussions on PLBs with accounts.
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets.
- Ensure focus and activities prioritise premium cabin and high yield sales.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget (to mention PLB / JMF funds).
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
- Maximizes value from marketing spend. Manages individual expenditure budget.
- Maintain sales professionalism standards.
- Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Hotels, Car Hire.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Experience in Airline Sales and Marketing.
- Good understanding of QR’s systems and interpretation of available data.
- Able to spot and interpret market trends.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Influencing skills in order to deal with internal and external customers.
- Command of English language.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 November 2021.