Absa Bank Tanzania Limited Absa Bank Tanzania Limited, formerly Barclays Bank Tanzania Limited, is a commercial bank in Tanzania and a subsidiary of South Africa-based Absa Group Limited. ABT is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country’s central bank and national banking regulator.
JOB TITTLE:Marketing and Communications Officer
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The person is responsible for assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager with all communications activities that internal and external communications strategy. This includes devising communications plans, responding to inquiries from colleagues, creating content, briefing vendors, overseeing production and dissemination of marketing collaterals. The incumbent should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in drafting, editing, proofreading, formatting and disseminating internal communication, including emailers and WhatsApp/Workplace shots.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in preparing press releases, website content, internal reports, speeches/speaking notes, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in responding to business requests for marketing communication.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being attended to in time.
- Support the MCR department in managing the Digital and Social Media platforms, ensuring all content is covered in a simple language (English and Kiswahili), on time and on daily basis in coordination with the Digital and Social Media Agency.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Marketing (Required)CLICK HERE TO APPLY