Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
Tanzania Commercial Bank seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Electronic Banking Officer, (1 position) to join the Directorate of Technology and Operation team.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||Chief Manager Electronic Banking|
|LOCATION||Dar es Salaam|
|WORK SCHEDULE||As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations|
|SALARY||Commensurate to the Job Advertised|
To support Bank’s Electronic Banking support offerings. The individual will be accountable for electronic banking services support and must understand client needs for electronic banking, offer support and recommend changes to offerings to meet business requirements. The Position requires interaction with Technology and Customers for most part of the day with Good Technical and troubleshooting skil s. The job requires understanding of Electronic payments systems in financial sector.
- Work with other supporting staff on requirements for the Bank’s Electronic Banking
- Administers all electronic banking products including ATM, POS, debit & credit cards and Mobile
- Responded to support issue related to responsible systems on helpdesk task
- Manage and track mobile service operations including offering technical support
- Responsible for the administration, troubleshooting and support of the payment
- Responsible for card management, card production system, and transaction monitoring systems other related software and
- Maintain hardware, software and networking including upgrades, patches and general maintenance of the
- Configure, fine tune/parameter set ing to improve the switching system
- Implements configuration and parameter set ing/fine-tuning to improve the overal switching system
- Implements interface through ISO Message, API, and other native interface
- Configure HSM functions, generating, importing and exporting keys components
- Troubleshooting payment systems platform.
- Managed ATM terminals/POS, configurations and other interfaces of the electronic banking offering
- Provide technical training to related staff on system workflow and how to use of responsible
- Ensures compliance to infrastructure security policies and guidelines
- Participate on supporting issue relating to core applications and other banks
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum three years working experience in payment systems or related
- Good knowledge in financial services and Payment
- Strong Industry and Functional expertise with configuration and design
- Proficient in computer skills and experience in application
- Knowledge of financial/accounting principles, banking operation, electronic banking features and
- Good integrity, positive at itude, helpful, high commitment and motivated
- Clear and effectively writing, communication and presentation skills
- Reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; able to present concise
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals and performance objectives
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works with others to solve complex issues
- Responds efficiently and cordially to requests for service and assistance within bank customer service standards; meets commitments
- Analytical skills and at entive to
The position will at ract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link :-
ht ps:/ www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers/#/login Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and also submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
Please submit your applications before 25th November, 2021.