ICAP is a leader in global public health, internationally known for tackling the world’s toughest health challenges from HIV to tuberculosis, from malaria to maternal and child health, and the growing problem of non-communicable diseases, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tanzania is a hub of commerce and migration, and the country as a whole has made great strides in reducing HIV, as evidenced by the recent THIS HIV population-based survey implemented by ICAP. However, key and hard-to-reach populations are still at increased risk.
ICAP partners with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly, and Children to improve HIV prevention, care, and treatment for these populations, and to explore innovative ways of offering services and linking individuals to care.
NEW JOBS OPPORTUNITIES AT ICAP TANZANIA, OCTOBER 2021
Read more details and apply by clicking each position listed below:
- Regional Manager
- Linkage And Retention Officer (Multiple Positions)
- Laboratory Supervisor
- VMMC Supervisor
- Assistant Boat Skipper
- Senior Human Resources Manager
- Senior Procurement Manager
- Procurement Officer Payment Requisition LPOS
- Procurement Officer Warehouse And Property Log
- Finance Assistant- Mobile Payment
- Strategic Information Assistant (Multiple Positions)
- Field Assistant (Multiple Positions)
- Surveillance And Public Health Preparedness Assistant (2 Posts)
- Technical Officer- Surveillance Public Health Preparedness