NMB we believe that our clients and employees make our stronghold and when they achieve their ambitions, we do too. To accomplish this we need individuals with creative and innovative solutions who are willing to go the extra mile for their future, our clients and the bank. We promise to provide you with a world of opportunities for personal growth within a culture that is based on co-operation in every section of our business countrywide. We believe that the steps we take together are the ones that take us further.
- Coordinate the audit assignment by ensuring key risks (including fraud risk) of the process being audited are identified and communicated to other team members of the assignment.
- Confirming with processes owners the accuracy of processes flow documented.
- Communicate and liaise with the process owners in all matters regarding the assignment throughout the audit.
- Drafting management letter points highlighting key control weaknesses noted during the audit and recommendations to improve them
- Ensuring sufficient audit evidence have been documented to support audit opinion
- Drafting quality audit reports to be presented to management.
- Identify root causes or contributing factors relating to risks; make recommendations to improve shortcomings
- Review of risk management, internal controls and governance processes in the department audited.
- Review the work of team members, raises review points and ensure the review points have been cleared
- Leading discussions with the business regarding audit observations ensuring observations are well understood and actions plans are agreed with the business to close the control weaknesses identified.
- Assist team members to address the review comments raised by the Audit managers/Senior audit managers.
- Provide leadership to audit team in audit assignment through reviewing the work of team members, raise review points and ensure the review points have been cleared.
- Providing coaching to team members.
- Provide regular feedback and training to junior auditors on areas that need improvement.
- Improve technical knowledge as well as soft skills through self-learning or training including mandatory CPE requirements
- Be an expert in banking operations and sharing knowledge with the audit team and peers in the business through presentations.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting and experience with internal audit practice in financial institutions.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams towards a common goal
- Knowledge of audit tools such as ACL, IDEA, Microsoft vision etc
- Knowledge of risks and controls of banking operations.
- Sound communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of applying internal audit standards (IPPF)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university in business or finance.
- Possession of professional auditing or accounting qualification i.e. CIA, CPA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 – 4 years auditing/accounting experience in a reputable audit firm or financial institution.
Senior Manager Procurement (1 Position(s)
The primary purpose of this role is to be fully responsible for the company’s end to end sourcing of products and services within purchase category.
Qualifications and Experience:
Job opening date : 16-Sep-2021
Job closing date : 30-Sep-2021