Neema International School Arusha Uru Community Pre and Primary Academy is a school under Neema International located in the village in Moshi, Kilimanjaro. The school provides free primary level education to vulnerable children from the Uru village and affordable high quality education to the community.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
JOB TITTLE:PRIMARY TEACHERS
We are looking for qualified teachers to join our team of educators at Uru Academy. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, have passion for education and have the love and experience in working with vulnerable children. The goal of the school is to create safe and enriching environments so students can learn. Therefore our teachers must also strive to make such an environment available to our kids.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Education
- 3 years working experience
- Ability to work with vulnerable children
- Open to learn and grow
JOB TITTLE:WEB DESIGNER
Do you have excellent web design skills and knowledge that you want to use to help others? We need you!
Neema International is a nonprofit in Uru, Tanzania that impacts the lives of over 300 children in Kilimanjaro Region. Our projects include a sponsorship program, full-service early childhood center, a boarding facility for at risk children and the Digitruck. The Neema website needs to reflect the life changing work done by the organization and this is where you come in. We have the beautiful pictures of our projects and rhetoric to support them, we just need a designer to make our website dream a reality!
The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Update website design and content
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Photoshop and other graphics tools (Illustrator, Image Ready, etc.)
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery
Volunteers will work together with the team on ground to create a website that attracts donors, partners and grant awards. This is an online volunteering opportunity and has flexible hours.Please send your inquiries and application to email@example.com