Transfer Jobs at Dar es Salaam University College of Education DUCE The Dar es Salaam University College of Education is a constituent college of the University of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania. DUCE is located in Miburani ward, Temeke municipality close to Tanzania National Stadium.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Faculty of Education is part of the three faculties constituting the Dar es Salaam University of College Education (DUCE). Founded in September 2005, DUCE is a constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam established to train graduate teachers for secondary schools and teachers’ colleges.
The College invites applications from suitable qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to our College in various positions.31 Transfer Jobs at Dar es Salaam University College of Education DUCEDOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE
(i) An applicant must be a Public Servant;
(ii) Signed application letters should be written in either Swahili or English;
(iii) Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers;
(iv) Applicants should attach an up-to-date detailed CV;
(v) Applicants should attach certified copies of academic certificates and Transcripts;
(vi) Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by TCU;
(vii) Applicants should indicate in the application letter their willingness to cover the transfer costs;
(viii) Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
All applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Principal (Administration)
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
P.O. Box 2329
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline:Tuesday 14th July, 2021.
The College is located on Plot 324 and 325 Block ‘T’ Chang’ombe in Temeke Municipality, Dar es Salaam Region, adjacent to the new National Stadium and about 5 km from the City Centre via Kilwa Road. The College consists of 52.97 acres of land. The College also owns an area of 1.17 hectares located on Plot No. 964/1 Block ‘V’ Mbagala. This strategic location of the College provides opportunities in different areas of investment due to its proximity to City centre.
Candidates admitted into this College pursue any of the FOUR undergraduate degree programmes which are:
- Bachelor of Education in Arts (B.Ed. Arts)
- Bachelor of Education in Science (B.Ed. Science)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education B.A. (Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science with Education B.Sc. (Ed.)
Any of the THREE postgraduate programmes which are:
- Master of Science with Education (M.Sc. Ed.) in Biology and Chemistry Streams
- Master of Arts with Education (M.A. Ed.) in Geography Stream
- Master of Arts with Education (M.A. Ed.)
- Master of Science with Education (MSC.ED)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration Degree(Evening)
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ME-ELPS),
- Master of Education in Curriculum Studies [M.ED.(CS)]
- Master of Arts in Development Evaluation (MADE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
DUCE has three Faculties i.e., Faculty of Education (FoED), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FoHSS) and the Faculty of Science (FoSC) and one Directorate, Library.