NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Provide specialist advise and support for day-to-day work, in order to execute predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Kenya, Uganda, Botswana, Mozambique, TZ (BBT), TZ (NBC). Please contact Reward for details.
a :Agent On boarding / Lead Generation
- On board and process applications of Agents in line with NBC Bank policies and regulatory requirements submit to Line Manager for review before submitting for processing
- Delivering exceptional sales performance through daily sales activities to drive agent performance.
- All agent documentations are updated and stored properly
- Conducting Agent assessments according to the Operations Manual
- Deliver exceptional sales performance in Agency banking by identifying new and potential agents
- Participate in Agency banking sales campaigns to meet specific target
- Performing branding duties to ensure agents are properly branded and visible
- To ensure all agents operate at their agreed level, as per key agent indicators; For Example – Enough float, Registrations and transactions.
- Manage agent’s relationship with branches and working direct with branch managers and branch sales team to ensure successful agent recruitment, support training objective are met to drive growth
- Supporting agent in sales and account opening to ensure customer accounts are opened as per account opening procedures.
- Performing any assigned task related to agency banking operations and sales
- Identify and recruit agents, targeting key business in their location as well as targeting top performing agents.
- To ensure POS and merchandising material are effectively distributed
- Provide weekly/ Monthly agent visit report as per agreed format
- Perform visit of all existing agents within your circuit at least once a month
b :Agent Operations management
- Growing agent base within the assigned area
- Visiting agent portfolio as assigned and managing the agent network.
- Conversation of Non Transacting agents to transacting
- Supporting customer base on boarded through agents to fund the accounts
- Attending daily sales review meetings and perform the daily activities accordingly.
- Providing a weekly sales activity plan to Branch Manager and Agent banking head office team.
- Study and assess competitors activities on the ground through daily agent visits and capture useful information for feedback and improvement
c : Direct Sales
- Facilitating first-contact meetings with potential NBC Wakala
- Contact/visit the existing agents and new prospects to sell product and strengthen the relationship
- Daily planning of sales activities to ensure optimal utilization of allocated area/location to sell.
d:Branding and retention of agents
- Visiting agents monthly within given vicinity
- Ensure that every on boarded agent is activated and branded accordingly
- having signage, tariff guide, user guide and log book)
- Let the agent know about new product or promotion
- Respond to agents queries/ complaint accordingly
- Providing initial training to the agent.
h :Compliance and Risk Management:
- Ensure that planned training interventions take place, particularly for compulsory training. Attend all assigned training before deadline.
- Directly responsible for discipline – initiate misconduct or incapacity charges, follow NBC discipline processes together with HR.
- Attend all booked meetings.
- Share knowledge and experience with other LG in the Team
- Agree annual performance objective with team leader including specific target
- Pursue continues improvement in personal development by participating in development programs
- Display code of conduct and self-discipline
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Sales Management (Meets all of the requirements)
Click on each job link below to read more and apply:
- Lead Generator Agency (TABORA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (SUMBAWANGA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (MOROGORO BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (MOROGORO BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (LINDI BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (SINGIDA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (GEITA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (SEA CLIFF BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (UDSM BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (MLIMANI CITY MALL BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (TANGA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (TUKUYU BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (MOSHI BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (NJOMBE BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (MOSHI BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (MAKAMBAKO BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (NJOMBE BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator Agency (KIBAHA BRANCH)- 1 POST
- Lead Generator (MAKAMBAKO BRANCH)- 1 POST
DEADLINE: 06TH August 2021