Form Five Joining Instruction 2021/22 | TAMISEMI has publicized the Joining Instructions – Admission letters for candidates that selected to join form five for the 2021/2022 academic year. These instructions are for various schools, it serves as a guide in the application process. Expresstz has published below the Joining Instructions for form five in 2021/22.
How to get Form five Joining instruction 2021
Follow the following steps below to download your joining instruction
- You can access Form five Joining Instructions for 2021/22 Academic year by visiting the TAMISEMI Official form five selection portal through this link >>http://selform.tamisemi.go.tz/content/allocation-results/
- Find the name of the school to which you have been selected to join or your name
- The list of selected applicants will be displayed for that particular school
- Just click on the school name link from the listing, then your will be redirected to the school joining instruction form page and the PDF document of your joining instruction will be downloaded automatically
- Please save the print or save the downloaded pdf document
This guide provides relevant information about Form five joining instruction 2021/2022 to let you find the information you need. Save time and get Form five joining instruction 2021/2022 details here at mabumbe.com. Form five joining instruction 2019-2020, www tamisemi go tz join instructions, tamisemi joining instruction 2021/2022 (Fomu za Kujiunga Kidato cha Tano):
- Step 1. Visit HERE TO GET Form five joining instruction and follow the steps below.
- Step 2. Click on your index number, Region, District or the name of your school
- Step 3: New tab will open, follow it
- Step 4: Click on the name of the school you have been selected and
- Step 5: Your Joining instruction will be downloaded in your phone / PC
- Step 6: Please print or save the downloaded PDF document
- Step 7: Give your parents the Joining instruction for your departure arrangements!
- LINK 1: Form five joining instruction
- RegulatoryFunction: to establish the regulatory framework for technical education and training, leading to quality assured qualifications;
- Quality AssuranceFunction: to assist technical institutions to improve and maintain the quality of the education they provide and to ensure that their programmes meet labour market demand, by guiding and monitoring their adherence to the regulatory framework; and
- Advisory Function:to advise both Government and technical institutions on the strategic development of technical education and training can be made.