Reference Number CCB210616-4
Job Title WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Warehousing for Warehouse Manager position, to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report directly to the Logistics Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop an effective Warehouse strategy and business plan based on diagnosis, analysis, insight, expertise and warehouse principles.
• Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the execution of plans to optimize the operation.
• Provide direction and leadership to teams through driving empowerment, accountability, a culture of forward thinking, innovation and continuous improvement.
• Drive a standardized process orientated warehouse operation and ensure compliance.
• Direct accountability for centralized stock and warehouse services.
• Improve the overall performance of Warehouse.
• Assess current warehouse solutions with the aim of continuous improvement.
• Effective management of warehouse improvement projects and the utilization of effective project management principles.
• Analysis of warehouse capacity, throughput, productivity and efficiency from a site perspective.
• Develop and / or improve standard operating practices for loading, picking, model stock and housekeeping.
3. Manage the overall warehouse budget and allocation of funds according to plan.
• Drive cost efficiencies and transformation through key strategic projects implementation.
• Development and review of KPIs relevant to warehouse efficiencies and performance.
• Stock management and financial reconciliation of stock in warehouses.
• Ensure audit compliance in respect of stock management and movement.
4. Manage stakeholder relationships
• Management of warehouse planning process and liaison with Logistics Managers for each logistics channel.
• To ensure the continuous modelling of operational performance to meet optimal customer service and cost objectives.
• Align and engage with stakeholders internally and externally.
• Sharing of operational best practices.
• Ensure the alignment of activities within warehousing with the rest of the business.
The incumbent should have at least a minimum requirement: Bachelor’s
degree in Commerce or related Business Management, Logistics or
Transport. Added advantage: Supply Chain Professional accreditation.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in logistics industry
• Minimum of 8 years line management experience
• Experience in logistics and business software systems
• Additional experience and/or exposure in sales or manufacturing
• Financial and business modelling experience
• Understanding of key business cost drivers
• Knowledge of logistics operations in large FMCG organizations
• Project management skills and experience.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing Date 2021/06/30
The deadline for submitting the application is 30th June, 2021.
JOB TITTLE:DISTRIBUTION DRIVER 5 POSTS
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible;
1. Hauling of bulk stock (Primary Distribution) between Manufacturing Plants and Official Coca-Cola Distributor’s (OCCDs)
2. Delivery of stock (Secondary Distribution) to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
3. Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
4. Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
5. Take full accountability of the allocated truck, Mobile device, stock and pallets on truck.
6. Co-coordinating and receiving customer invoices.
7. Perform daily stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
8. Comply with security checks and procedures.
9. Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
10. Abide by the traffic laws and regulations of the country.
11. Comply with company safety standards and ensures no fatality.
12. Settlement of loads after every delivery.
Applicants should have at least Secondary education (Form IV), valid and applicable driver’s licence. Excellent communication skills, at least 2 years of prior distribution driving experience, and should be prepared to work fixed shifts at a specific time of day or days of the week. The candidate should have a demonstrated high level of integrity and professionalism.CLICK HERE TO APPLY