JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (CLEARING & FORWARDING)
INTERTZ LOGISTICS COMPANY LIMITEDSummary:
Intertz Logistics Company Ltd is a registered company situation at the heart of Dar es Salaam which deals with Clearing & Forwarding and also Transportation. The company carries out all Logistics related activities from Customs Clearance in Export, Import and Transit for Air, Sea and Land Cargo, as well as Transportation by Road. To accomplish this, the company needs to recruit staff who are competent, analytical, experienced and hardworking individuals determined to go extra mile for their career growth and future
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The successful candidates will report to the Department Manager/Supervisor and Oversee that the shipment through the whole process until delivery to Client.
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
a) Ensure all operations related to C&F business are done smoothly from assessment to release of the Cargo.
b) To communicate with the clients and other stake holders of the Company such as TRA, shipping lines, TBS, TFDA etc.
c) Communicate with Customers, destination countries and shippers.
d) Marketing of the services offered by the Company i.e. Customs Clearance, transportation Import & Export of goods.
e) To prepare loading Reports to consignee and shippers.
f) To coordinate with the Transporters during the whole process of delivery.
g) To control goods till delivery point.
h) To track the containers from loading date to till returning of the empty containers.
i) To perform any other duty that may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
j) Provide technical and hands on support, and advice Management and Client on Clearance Related issues.
k) Liaison with relevant stakeholder in Clearance industry i.e. Government Authority (i.e.TPA), Transporters, Clearance Companies etc.
l) Any other Duties as Assigned by the Department Manager/Supervisor
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Business Studies or any other related discipline.
- Experience of not less than five (7) years Clearing & Forwarding/Logistics Industry.
- Strong and well proven knowledge & Experience on Customs, Clearance Procedure.
- Willing to work mostly In the Office and on different occasion Field work.
- Profound experience software in MS Office Packages i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Swahili.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
*All Interested candidates should send their Application through email containing only their CV with the subject “OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR” to email@example.com
Deadline for Application is before 17:00 hrs 26th June 2021.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted.