GRADUATE TRAINEE - FIELD MERCHANDISER
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Field Merchandiser is in charge of several shops and will work in conjunction with the Network Sales Teams, and the Category Manager. He/She optimizes sales and margins for each shop thanks to actions on products, merchandising, promotion and prices.
- He/she is in charge of the installation of SFS concepts (Shops, Products Order, Meal Service, Maintenance)
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of Product Offer, Merchandising Plans in the shop (defined by Category manager of SFS Manager). He must ensure the follow-up of these actions in shops
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of communication tools, highlighting products, promotions in shop.
- He/she must follow figures within his perimeter of stations: turnover, margin, stocks, shrinkage, prices…
- He/she must forwards information to SFS Manager and to Territory Managers about anomalies in shops and implements remedial actions and about potential changes in shop.
- He/she analyzes the competition and the stations’ trading areas so as to be able to locally optimize the SFS offerings (range, merchandising, promotion…)
- He/she optimizes with Station Managers and Territory Managers the management of stocks in the shops
- He/she complies with HSEQ rules and regulations (e.g. respecting hygiene procedures, the cold chain etc.)
- The SFS revenue is becoming a major lever for improving the Network’s results.
- Highly competitive environment
- Frequent travel to stations countrywide
- Acquisition of GAPCO by TOTAL: need to reinforce SFS team
- Bachelors Degree (minimum)
- Good knowledge of the Network or experience in distribution of FMCG in supermarkets.
- Autonomy, feeling for organization, training skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture. Concern for economic performance.
- Basic level business acumen
Offer ID 41663BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Less than 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.