The management of Tanzania Portland Cement PLC is inviting for applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below provided position:
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Number of Position(s): 1 Position.
Reports to: HEAD OF PROCUREMENT - CLUSTER III
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. CATEGORY MANAGEMENT (STRATEGY): Develop a category strategy for spend analytics, supplier and cost analysis, actions to increase competition, MTP planning & implementation, risk mitigation, P2P process improvements.
2. MANAGE: savings lead times, DPO Improvement of payment terms, Proactive management of contracts.
3. INTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Ensure good alignment with internal stakeholders from need verification through to delivery.
4. PURCHASE TO PAY PROCESS MANAGEMENT: Defining P2P strategy, ensure that Supplier have necessary capacity and stock, ensure clear sourcing plan is in place.
5. SUPPLIERS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Identification & development of new suppliers, engagement with Suppliers in execution of P2P process.
6. REPORTING, FORECASTING AND RECORD KEEPING PROJECTS: Identify sources and participate in development of scope works/services, Lead on specific category improvement projects
● Bachelor's degree or Advance Diploma in Procurement and/or Engineering
● At least three years engagement in procurement and/or engineering activities.
● Knowledge of local and international supplier relating to category.
● Registration with the Procurement and Suppliers professional/Technician Boards.
Accuracy, Good Computer Skills, analytical skills, Communication Skills (English), Leadership, Innovative, Cost consciousness, Multi-tasking, Energetic, Analytical skill, Safety knowledge, etc.
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company,
P.O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for the appliation is 4th June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
TWIGA CEMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. NO CHARGES APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.