TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the
Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract
for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDOTOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to
Bitumen Standard. The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on
behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and
competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties
short – terms contracts within the Region. Applications are invited from
suitable qualified and competent Tanzanians to apply for the following
- must have full Technician Certificate or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent from any recognize Learning Institution/ colleges;
- computer literate;
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- At least 3 years cumulative experience related to road/ Bridge design and construction;
- Served as a Pavement/ Material technician or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) in road construction project of similar magnitude and complexity
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 ears and above
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil or material engineering from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification in pavement or materials engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/ PPRA Condition of contract will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
- At least five years of General experience in Pavement/Materials related to road design and construction;
- Served in a similar Capacity on at least Two (2) project of road construction similar magnitude in the last (five) Years.
- He/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries;
- Experience in super paved roads construction will be an added advantage.
- Shall Head the site staff and shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspect on site
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and swahili.
- Age Limit 35 years and above.
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 24th May 2021 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
REGIONAL MANAGEROnly successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
Deadline for submission is 24th May, 2021 at 16:00 Hrs