- Regional Sales Manager – SIMIYU (1 Post)
- Regional Sales Manager – TABORA (1 Post)
- Regional Sales Manager – MWANZA (2 Posts)
- Regional Sales Manager – GEITA (1 Post)
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents
- Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Supports goods delivery, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
- Bachelor degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance and any other related field.
- Sales and Marketing role or sales operation role for 3 to 5 years
- Sales Management areas
- Channel development essential
- Trade Marketing Essential
- Customer, Consumer and Channel management essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to manage work teams and achieve objective essential.
- Ability to plan the work program and identify critical objectives and issues.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 20th May 2021.