- ROOM STEWARD
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
At Asilia we aim to be an Organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact
give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness
areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment
and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational,
sustainable and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to
enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a butler, Room Steward or Chef your role is vital in perpetuating our company aims, goals and objectives!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure guests are well served, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
- Experience as a Butler/Room sterward/Chef or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a bush environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of hotels, lodges, and restaurants
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in camps in remote locations
- Age limit not more than 35yrs.
If you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity, please come with your cv’s, certificate and cover letter to Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd, Head Quarter, Olasiti Arusha as per below dates.
Butler – Tuesday 18th of May 2021 from 9:00 in the morning.