POSITION TITLE: Soap Plant Manager
Responsibilities:● Prepare Toilet / Laundry Soap formulations, preparation of Batch card, Conducting the trials and set up the productions based on batch card/ set formulations.
● Quality checks of Soaps like TFM, Free Alkalinity, Leather etc. Test the various samples and bench marking of products.
● Overseeing the production process, and draw up production schedule.
● Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good Quality standard.
● Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices whilst liaising among different departments.
● Estimating Production costs whilst managing production budgets.
● Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control and quality assurance programs.
● Ensure the assessment of all items produced by the company’s Quality Assurance Officer, conduct pre and post-production PH test on all production materials and maintain documents / records of results.
● Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure.
● Reviewing the performance of subordinates and identify training needs when necessary.
● Ensuring planned KPI’S of efficiency and performance are met and exceeded.
● Generate monthly, quarterly and annual report of Production activities / Raw material usage, Packing material usage and variance.
● Ensure appropriate, levies and dues licenses are acquired and promptly renewed.
Qualification & Experience:● Degree in Industrial Chemistry
● Sc or Second Degree will be an added advantage
● 10-15 years of experience in Soap production at same position
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
MeTL is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2021