Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five-year Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions:
Nafasi za kazi Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (1 POST)
- At least a Form IV Certificate with a Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Must have passed Shorthand and Hatimkato 80 -100 w.p.m
- Must have attended Management Development Course for Executive Assistants Level I or relevant qualifications
- Hands on Working experience of not less than five (5) years in a reputable organization
- Outstanding command in communication both in English and Kiswahili (writing and speaking)
- Candidates with a strong background in working in competitive business environment with heavy administrative workload as well as handling Senior Executives will be given preference
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing assistance to top executives of the Company
- Assisting in co-ordinating secretarial functions with other departments.
- Typing letters and other documents
- Undertaking routine correspondence with prior approval of his/her senior.
- Arranging meetings and appointment schedules for the Senior Executives.
- Assisting in drafting and proof- reading reports and write-ups for the executives.
- Coordinate official appointments and travel arrangements
- Deals with confidential matters in the office of the Executives.
- Keep record of events and documents
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by his/her senior.
Five 5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates/licenses. Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other fact/information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
The application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of issue of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 April 2021