Who we are and what we do
Exim Bank is one of the leading financial services providers in 4 countries and Tanzania’s first international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Samora Branch, Dar es Salaam, in 1997, Exim Bank has continued to expand its national and regional reach.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Exim Bank has over the years leveraged on the underlying resilience to grow our asset base and to successfully expand our reach. The Bank’s operations span Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Tanga, Morogoro, Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Manyara, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Iringa, Mbeya and Mtwara regions in Tanzania and overseas subsidiaries in the Anjouan, Moheli and Moroni Islands of the Union of Comoros, in the Republic of Djibouti and Uganda– an international presence unmatched by other Tanzanian banks.
Our core purpose is to be the bank of choice - helping customers become financially better off. Exim Bank's continued growth and success is founded on several key factors:
- A committed team that lives our shared values and works together to provide customers with the best services
- A straightforward business model anchored in diversification by business, geography, risk, and people, as well as a clear focus on our business strategy
- We embrace the future by establishing ourselves in unbanked markets where we connect our customers to wider opportunities.
- We're continuing to develop our range of products and services, to meet customer changing needs.We embrace new technology to improve the services we offer - our mobile banking service means customers can manage their banking needs anytime, anywhere.
We have over the years worked purposely to develop strong foundations that support the best possible future of our operations. We have forged relationships and partnerships that have given us opportunities to exchange ideas, enabled communities to utilize our products and cross boundaries. Today, Exim Bank is one of the leading banks in Tanzania, respected for its excellent service delivery, robust infrastructure driven by innovation and operating on advanced banking technology platform.
Current opportunities: : We are inviting applications for the job vacancies below....(CLICK JOB TITLE YOU WANT TO OPEN FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND MODE OF APPLICATION):We have the following job vacancies positions below (Click Title you want to open and read full job descriptions):
- Sales Officer
- Assistant Manager: Retail Collections
- MI & Analytics Manager
- Assistant Manager - E-learning and HRIS
- Head – Bancassurance DSM
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager Bancassurance
- Head – Bancassurance
- Assistant Project Manager
- Manager Card Issuing Credit and Debit Cards – M2
- Manager - Credit Origination
- Credit Admin Manager
- Branch Manager (Dodoma and Shinyanga)