SHDEPHA+ Job Opportunities 2021/ SHDEPHA+ Volunteering 2021
JOB TITLE: Medical staff (4 positions)
As part of its internal policy for grooming staff for the coming projects, we are looking for the 4 volunteers with medical-related background (2 medical doctors,2 clinical officers) to fill the gap of groomed volunteers who are currently employed
● Support field biomedical services (HIV/TB) Includes Providing technical support and mentorship to the biomedical services providers within the assigned districts in order to ensure they meet the standard of performance as per the government guidelines and project SOPs.
● As assigned by the supervisor
● Clinical degree (nurse, physician) with some experience in provision of community-based biomedical and demand generation services to KVP.
● Knowledge of health and development programs in Tanzania including familiarity with relevant national guidelines, standards, and protocols.
● Familiarity with the public health sector at regional, district, and council level and experience working with these teams.
● Experience implementing HIV/AIDS programs at the community level in Tanzania; familiarity and experience with USAID/PEPFAR-funded programs.
● High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
● well-developed computer skills.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join SHDEPHA+ are encouraged to apply via E-mail only be sending an updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org