- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
● Preparation and management of Financial reports such as aged debtors and creditors, detailed customer statements, monthly accounting reconciliation, trading profit and loss reports and end of the year financial statements
● Accurately closing book accounts and prepare all financial statement and Management accounting report and cost accounting for the company
● Establishing and implementing credit control measures by ensuring timely payment of debts, following up payments and negotiation of repayment schedules
● Implementation of accounting and internal controls procedures, such as Financial and accounting Manual.
● Compile and prepare departmental and company budget and ensure the company and departmental expenses are in line with a set budget.
● Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company’s financial goals
● Manage company statutory obligations in accordance with Accounting policies and procedures and government regulations
● Mentoring, train and guide department staff in their day-to-day function through ensuring that the team performs within standards and implementing ISO standard operating procedures and supervision of team members
● Evaluate the company’s financial condition and performance and advise management accordingly
● Liaise and Participate in all internal and TRA audits, provide all information required
● Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize or eliminate all financial related risks
● Liaise with external auditors in conducting financial audits to ensure all audit deadlines/requirements are met