Mibos Mbeya Branch The Mission for Improvement and Boosting Organisational Services to the Communities (MIBOS) is an NGO comprising a number of community groups in and around Kigoma, Tanzania. MIBOS undertakes and promotes development projects in health care, income generation, nutrition and capacity building training to enhance managerial and leadership skills. The organisation encourages agricultural production and helps the community to respond to market demand.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
MIBOS also aims to ensure food security, and to this end, participates in policy analysis, advocacy and lobbying. In addition, MIBOS takes part in tree planting in villages in the Kigoma area and runs environmental conservation activities in 45 villages, including the provision of training for environmental officers and improvement of the water supply.
Mibos Mbeya Branch is looking for the personnel who can cover the following vacancies:
NB:These Vacancies are only for the people from Mbeya Region
POST:Teachers Of Special Needs
- Certificate/Diploma of Education in special needs From any recognized institution
- Experience is an added advantage
- Certificate/Diploma in Education any Field
- Life skills education is an added advantage
- Certificate,Diploma Or Degree in community development, sociology, rural development, rural development planning,Social Welfare and any other social science field
POST:Counseling and Testing
- Certificate/Diploma of Counseling and psychology
Mode of Application
All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to this Emai: firstname.lastname@example.org For Further assistance Call Managing Director Mibos Mbeya Branch 0625 397 992
All e-mail application subject lines should indicate by specifying the position applied for. For example: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Teachers Of Special Needs
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
The deadline for this application is February 28th 2021.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process.