The main purpose of this role is to assume full responsibility of the Micro-Credit Portfolio, leading a team of professionals in the area of credit management, ensuring
compliance with the local regulations, risk management practices and imparting developing skill sets of personnel in Micro-Credit Department.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
POSITION: IT OFFICER (2 POST)
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to helpour company develop, use, and integrate IT systems.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor degree in related field (note less than 3 yearsfrom the year of completion).
- Experience Level: Entry level
Duties and responsibilities
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, virus protection, and email security
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Monitor servers, LAN/WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Respond to IT issues; hardware maintenance, software, networking, etc.
- Set up equipment for new users and employees. i.e. Biometric attendance e.t.c
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
- Knowledge of Micro-credit may add higher priority.
- And other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
POSITION: Micro-CREDIT OFFICER (2POST)
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Credit Policy of the Micro-Credit.
- To devise strategies for Micro-Credit.Risk Management in keeping withtheMicro-Credit plan for Credit Growth.
- To assume overall responsibility of the smooth functioning of the Micro-Credit Department and lead a team of officials in the following functional areas Overall Micro-Credit Risk Management.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelors degree of banking and finance sector, Bachelors degree in Educationespecially in Arts categories (note less than 3 years from the year of completion).
- Competencies Comprehensive experience in Corporate Banking, Credit RiskManagement, and Portfolio Risk Management.
- Ability to work and think strategically.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Good understanding of Micro-Credit Operations Quality and action orientedGood communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Honest, confident and should have high integrity
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, related Certificatesand updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com clearly indicating the role applied for on the subject bar not later than January29th 2021.(Only short listed candidates will be notified)