Internationally designed and constructed to European standards, Viva Towers is a prime building in the heart of Dar es Salaam. It is a twenty one floor building, twelve floors dedicated to housing luxurious apartments, three floors dedicated to premium corporate offices.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
We invite applications from suitably qualified Tanzanian candidates to fill the following vacant position below:
Sales And Marketing Representative
Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Type: Entry - Mid Level
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Customer Service, Client Relationships, etc.
- At least two years of experience working in any Sales and Markeing Position.
- Flexibility, initiative, good communication and commercial awareness.
- Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and external media consultants to oversee companys website and social media accounts.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Perform sales calls and go on sales visits to various companies.
- Prepare reports as required
- Perform administrative duties in line with your post as required.
Work Hours: 8 am - 6 pm
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please email a copy of your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 2021-01-20.