Position: Centrifugal Operator
Other District Other Location
- Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electronic Engineering
- Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket.
- Starts centrifuge that automatically passes through cycles of spinning off mother liquor, washing off molasses, and spinning off wash water.
- Lifts plate covering bottom of basket, positions cutting arm over sugar and starts machine to cut sugar crystals from inside basket.
- Washes centrifuge, using hose.
- May be designated by type of sugar processed as Soft-Sugar Cutter; White-Sugar Centrifugal Operator; or purpose of operation as Cube let-Centrifugal Operator; Low-Raw-Sugar Cutter; Melt-House Centrifugal Operator; Remelt - Centrifugal Operator; Remelt Sugar Cutter
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket and other responsibilities as follows
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Added Drafting.
- Minimum 5-year experience.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Excellent in communication skills.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
- A passion for doing high quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
- Mental and emotional fitness.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERApplication deadline: 04th January, 2021.
MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED
P.O Box 42,