DS Account Head
Posted date: Dec 10, 2020
Location: Dar es Salaam, 02, TZ
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Digital Services Account Head drives large and complex Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. This role is profiled as an ICT Program Director job role which has tasks and duties connected to the Sales Process, Service Delivery Process, Sales Process Roles, Program Manager Process Role.
For deals won, the Head of Digital Services is head of the delivery, until the complete fulfillment of the Deal level/Program contract. Ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have a visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
The DS Account Head is overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for the overall solution, overall cost estimation & delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore, and off-shore resources).
- During Pre-sales, the DS Heads supports the Domain Sales Managers, Digital Services Account/CU heads, and the KAM(s) with extensive technical knowledge by pursuing both the CSR and CFR role.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, etc.). Presence at the customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a DGS Solution Provider.
- Driving up-sales opportunities. Mentoring the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; the main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven
- University degree; with a preference towards an MBA in business or ICT
- 8 to 10 years of Experience in Digital Services Delivery & presale engagement
- Experience in Digital Domain (BSS and OCC)
- Multi-year international experience in Telecom, Professional Services, IT transformation with high complexity is required
- PMP certification is preferred
- Experience in leading in external & internal organization
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || || Dar es Salaam || IT; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 475282 CLICK HERE TO APPLY