TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position below in the Field Services Department.....
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
POST: Heavy Machines Section Foreman
Reports to: Head of Section Heavy Machine Section
Core Job Description:
Supervise the Maintenance and Repairs of a fleet of Machines under the responsibility of the Section [Excavators, Heavy Tractors, Motor Graders, Locomotives, Lorries, Mechanical Harvesters.]. Ensure the works are timely and efficiently performed within schedule.
- Daily Reporting and Follow up of the work progress, technical issues or any other problem in the Section to the Head of Section
- Ensuring the fleet under the Head of Section responsibilities is well maintained and in good working Condition.
- Reporting any misuse or improper operations or any abuse on equipment to the Head of Section and Workshop Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that all items such as technical and machine information, hours spent on repairs and maintenance are properly recorded and filed.
- Ensuring all equipment’s are thoroughly inspected before and after repairs.
- Ensuring that the off crop repairs are properly planned, parts ordered and repairs are carried out professionally and efficiently.
- Ensuring the Spare/items which are issued or delivered are immediately fitted on the equipment’s.
- Observing OSHA Regulations at work.
- Daily control of Labor force.
- Any other related job as assigned.
- Should demonstrate ability to work in a team, with a strong leadership and Communication (Kiswahili and English) Skills.
- Should be able to use a computer diagnostic tool for troubleshooting and capable to read schematics diagrams.
- Holder of Diploma in Heavy Vehicles Machinery and Earth- Moving Equipment. Certificate in Hydraulic and Mechatronic or any other related field. 5 years of experience as a Supervisor in the field of Agriculture or Mining Sector (Excavator, Front end Loader, Crawlers, cranes, material handling equipment). Computer literate especially on Excel, Word and Fleet Management will also be an added advantage.
Good package commensurate with one’ qualifications and experience awaits the successful candidate(s)
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they qualifying for the position. They should also send certified copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted:
Human Resources Executive Officer,Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
P. O. Box 93, Moshi,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The deadline for submitting the application is 22nd December, 2020.