Business Development Manager
Company Name RSK Tanzania
Company Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
We are looking for a talented and aggresive individual to fill an opening in our Business Development Support unit. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Support the implementation of business development activities based on the firm strategy
- Jointly with the industry leader develop and implement an industry plan to support/ facilitate business development activities for the assigned industry.
- Conduct extensive research by industries and support the development of cross functional capability solutions that are driven by Tanzania market trends.
- Support the management of respective industry account teams through working with the Account Managers to: coordinate account meetings, coordinate opportunity and proposal operations, and follow up on agreed account team activities.
- Support the pursuit process for the identified strategic (function and industry) key clients through market insights, industry trends, targeted eminence initiatives e.g. thought leadership pieces and events, and ensuring/driving optimal use of smart net by industry and function (as assigned)
- Drive RSK brand eminence internally through ensuring production of RSK brand compliant output, use of best practices, and sharing RSK brand insights across the firm.
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required
- Following up on new business opportunities.
- Reporting on success and areas needing improvements.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of market dynamics, such as competitor intel, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, International Relations or Business Related Degree;
- 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or related field in a professional firm;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong research skills;
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease;
- Focus on quality and risk;
- Problem solving ability;
- Good business acumen
RSK Consulting Limited is a professional services firm with offices in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. RSK’s Journey begun more than two years ago and the purpose was to offer Audit and Business Advisory services as well as consulting in Tax. Today, RSK is also offering Corporate Secretarial Services and pursuing the possibilities of offering more services in IT solutions. We are a purpose led firm – this is both an aspiration and a statement of who we are. Through our purpose – Going beyond. We have the courage and the conviction to pursue our aspiration in being a standard of excellence in professional services offering while doing what matters for our clients, our people and the society in which RSK is operating.