CONSULTANCY POSITION FOR FSSP EDUCATION TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited (PwC) invites eligible candidates to indicate their interest to provide consultancy Services as an Education Technical Specialist to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP) Tanzania.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Education Technical Specialist will provide technical support and advice to Global Affairs Canada in the development and implementation of a portfolio of projects and programs in the education sector. This includes, but is not limited to, advice in analysis, planning, management, monitoring and coordination of Canada’s education programming and policy dialogue in Tanzania.
Candidates will be evaluated on the following key qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of an undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University:
- Fluency in spoken and written English. The ability to work in Kiswahili would be a strong asset;
- A minimum of five (5) years of cumulative, full-time, professional work experience in the education sector in Tanzania, in a non-teaching, non-clerical capacity (e.g. management, administration, advocacy, research, etc.);
- Experience in planning, designing, managing, monitoring and evaluating education projects and programs, using Results Based Management tools and processes, and drafting monitoring/evaluation plans and reports with recommendations; and
- Experience in integrating cross cutting issues such as gender equality and environmental impact assessments;
- Demonstrated experience in providing advisory services in the following areas:
- Primary education, non-formal education, teacher training, gender equality, or quality of education; and
- Education sector reviews, donor coordination, or education sector technical and financial reporting.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (2,816+ POSTS)
In addition to the key qualifications above, the incumbent is also expected to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of education sector policy priorities and processes in Tanzania, including planning, management and budgeting of public sector resources;
- Excellent research, analytical and writing skills;
- Strong and demonstrated skills in leadership, teamwork, networking, coordination and intercultural communication;
- Previous experience in working with/ and or supporting a bilateral development agency; and
- Previous experience in working with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology as an advisor, consultant, or technical specialist.
Interested candidates may obtain detailed description of these services by sending a request email to email@example.com. Requests for further information will be received up to three working days prior to the submission deadline. Any request received later than that may not be responded to.
Interested candidates should send their Expressions of Interest (Eols) ONLY electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 06 November 2020 at 23:59 hours. Late Expressions of Interest shall not be accepted for evaluation, irrespective of the circumstances.