VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB) with a loan book of TZS 15 billion and an existing customer base of 30,000 of which 5,000 are small holder farmers. VFT- MFB is an equal opportunity employer that needs dynamic, loyal and committed young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below:
Branch Manager Work reference no. 003
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Position: Branch Manager
- Manage and supervise all employees at the branch; Responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership of the branch
- Maintain and oversee all banking procedures and processes including regulatory compliances.
- Drive targets of Accounts, Savings book, Loans, and Insurance policies.
- Oversee the approval of loans, line credits, fiscal plans and ensure that loan issued are collected on time.
- Ensure effective customer service and satisfaction to bank customers.
- Market branch within the community to attract business.
- Oversee the branch budget, preparation of the budget and analysis.
- Coordinate and control liquidity, branch operations and oversees implementation of internal controls
- Implement policies and procedures at VFT-MFB at field
- Chair Branch Credit committee and participate I evaluating, approving or rejects loans according to the policies
- Ensure the branch meets the set targets against business plan review and endorses loan for approval, restructuring and para-legal
- Plan and initiate promotional measures within target market of the Branch and champions loan collection
- Ensure accuracy of all documents, requirement of quality loans before disbursement
- Review legal documents and security files of approved loans and assists Legal counsel in matters involving remedial account management
- Champion savings mobilization, Develop and maintain good working relationship
- Coordinate with People & Culture on staff recruitment, replacement, development, promotions and proper exits of branch staff with support from Regional Manager
- Manage staff attendance, duty distribution and monitors staff performance, evaluation, appraisals and PIP
- Ensure timely submission of Branch reports and provide feedback to Branch staff
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 5 years’ experience in credit management, savings & deposit operations
- Masters in Marketing, Business Administration/Accounting is an added advantage Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness
- Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Innovative and analytical
- Very good planning skills
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive OfficerThe application should reach the undersigned not later than 14th September 2020.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P. O. Box 1546
N.B.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About our working environment & remuneration
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.