The Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and
Children in collaboration with the National Council for Vocational
Education (NACTE) coordinated the admission of applicants for Health and
Allied Sciences Diploma and Diploma Level Diploma for the 2020/2021
academic year. The admission window opened on June 15, 2020 and officially closed on August 15, 2020.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
NACTE Students Selected Join Health And Allied Sciences Colleges 2020/2021A total of 3,586 admission vacancies in public Health and Allied Sciences for Basic Diploma, Diploma and Diploma courses were advertised. Following the entire admission and election process it has been revealed that those who applied for and qualified to join the Health and Allied Sciences Training for the 2020/2021 academic year were 14,074. The number of applicants selected for Diploma and Diploma programs is 3, 354. The number of qualified applicants who were not selected for vacancy is 10,720.
Recommended For You
- HESLB Loan Application Form 2020/2021
- HESLB Guidelines And Criteria Loan Application 2020/2021
- TCU:Courses that Corresponds With Form Six Combinations
- TCU Guide book for Form six and Diploma 2020/21
Therefore, the Council wishes to inform the applicants and the general public that the election results have officially come out today on September 3, 2020 and are available for the applicants’ profiles and NACTE website (www.nacte.go.tz).
The Council advises applicants who have not been selected to submit applications to other colleges that continue to apply for admission until September 15, 2020 when the admission window closes.
- List of students selected for Agriculture and livestock Training colleges in tanzania [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for Health and Allied Sciences Programmes (Health and Medical Training Colleges in Tanzania) [ 2020]
- List of students selected for Administration, Business and related Programmes [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for Teaching and Learning Facilitation Programmes ( waliochaguliwa kujiunga na vyuo vya ualimu ) [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for Law and related Programmes [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for ICT, Computer Science and other related Sciences Programmes [ 2020 ]
- List of students selected for Engineering and other related Sciences Programmes [ 2020 ]