AVEN PREMIER INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,616+ POSTS)
Aven Premier International Ltd. is a leading multi-dimensional business entity that delivers high quality and affordable solutions to customers in Somalia, the wider East Africa, the Middle East, and Europe. In order to better serve the aforementioned markets, we have offices in Mogadishu, Nairobi, Dubai and London. Over the years, we have consistently exceeded customer expectations in delivering even the most complicated projects, goods and services within the set timelines, quality standards, and budgets.