At Nutrition International, we make a difference, because nutrition is the difference.
Woven into the very fabric of our approach is the passion and drive of our global team of over 400 people, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with one common goal: transforming the lives of
people who need it most through improved nutrition.If you are a motivated and passionate individual who shares our conviction that a better world is possible through improved nutrition, wants to leave the world a little better than they found it, and is looking to be part of a global team with a clear vision, we want to hear from you. Please consider applying for the position below...
Employment Type: Contract Full Time
Location: Dodoma, Tanzania
Know our team
Nutrition International (NI) formerly Micronutrient Initiative, is a Canadian based International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to improving the health and nutrition of mothers, children and adolescents. NI implements high impact and low-cost nutrition interventions in Tanzania. The vision of NI is a world where everyone, everywhere is free from malnutrition and able to reach their full potential. Currently, Nutrition International is seeking applications for Program Assistant to be based in Dodoma, Tanzania
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
You will have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from a recognized university. At least 3 years’ experience working in program management. Experience working with MS Office suite. Possession of excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Ability to work under pressure, flexible and with attention to detail. Fluent in written and spoken English.
About the role
In this role you will be:
- Assisting Program Officers in preparing all necessary documentation related to program activities, in line with Program Finance Processes and Procedures manual, including grant agreements, contracts, purchase orders, Travel Letters, budget reallocations, project extensions and / or supplements, project completion reports, and the regular project completion reports and project summaries.
- Undertaking day to day project administrative tasks such as determining funds available to project, preparing project estimated costs in consultation with the Senior program Officer.
- Assisting NI program staff in the updating of the Contract Database.
- Collecting data and statistics from website for projects when requested by program staff.
- Assisting program staff with the management and tracking of program budgets, milestones, reports to ensure that all obligations are met by the recipient and NI.
- Coordinating and arranging travel itineraries, flight, accommodations, airport transport, visas, travel authorizations, documentation folders and prepare expense statements for program officers, consultants as well as program specific workshop participants and visitors.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
What we offer
A competitive market pay, health and dental benefits and pension plan, flexible work hours, work from home, four weeks of vacation (plus public holidays) and support for learning and development opportunities. We offer a collaborative and engaging work environment. Read more to know more about us Top Employers of National Capital Region 2020.
This contract is up to three year with a possibility of extension subject to funds availability and other factors. Selected candidates must have current legal entitlement to work in Tanzania. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nutrition International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible work environment. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
Please note that all our offers are conditional subject to appropriate screening checks and satisfactory reference checks.
For more detailed information about the role, please click on the attached Job Description. Please click on the Apply button below to submit your application.
Deadline for submission: September 03, 2020