Ajira Portal Announced Names Call For Interview August, 2020. The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
- To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Ajira Portal Announced Names Call For Interview August, 2020Read Also:
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
Secretary of the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) on behalf of the following Institutions:-
- PARLIAMENT OF THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA,
- CLEAN WATER AND WASTE AUTHORITY
- BUSINESS EDUCATION COLLEGE (CBE) AND
- DAR ES SALAAM TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (DIT)
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE NOW
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. EXPRESSTZ does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Expresstz.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.