Forensic Investigations Manager
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with usWith over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
To provide specialist advice and conduct forensic investigations to enhance stakeholder confidence, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs..
- Record the time and date, observations made names and descriptions of other individuals at the scene.
- Confirm photographs or videotapes are taken of the crime scene as key evidence for reports and debriefing.
- Obtain master and duplicate copies of the crime scene Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) footage.
- Maintain evidence integrity (chain of evidence).
- Assist in taking statements from witnesses.
- Supply investigation statement and all relevant exhibits (CCTV footage, value statement etc.) to all parties concerned.
- Formulate written reports detailing actions that occurred at the scene starting with the FIC notification of the incident.
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies.
- Meet with Public Prosecutor, Senior Prosecutor and Director of Public Prosecution.
- Assist with the analysis of crime information and the identification of suspects.
- Conduct any relevant internal investigation, polygraph examination, forensic investigation etc. all within the Constitution and Criminal procedure Act and the Absa Policy framework.
- Provide evidence of employee’s involvement – where there is internal involvement.
- Testify as a witness in any dispute resolution.
- Responsible to ensure the reporting of risk events for criminal and judicial purposes takes place.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,616+ POSTS)
- Adhere to relevant local and regional laws and bank policies.
- Preserve confidentiality, respect the individual rights and conduct the investigation with strict regard for fairness, impartiality and the presumption of innocence.
Higher Diplomas: Law, Military Science and Security (Required)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY