The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC), provides training for over 3,000 students. CUHAS is currently running programmes in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Master of Medicine (MMed), Master in Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing (M.Sc.PN), Master of Science in Clinical Microbiology and Molecular
Biology (M.Sc. CMMB), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Science in Nursing Education (B.Sc.NED), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.N), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy
MIR), Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences (DPS), Diploma in Medical
Laboratory Sciences (DMLS) and Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography (DDR).
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
CUHAS is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to fill the position of Project Manager/Coordinator under the Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg – Mwanza.
The Else Kröner-Fresenius Center for Advanced Medical & Medical Humanitarian Studies Würzburg –
Mwanza is a collaborative programme between the Catholic University of Health and Sciences, Mwanza (CUHAS)/Bugando Medical Centre, the Leprosy and Tuberculosis Relief Association, Würzburg (DAHW), the Medical Mission Institute, Würzburg (MMI) and, the Julius Maximilians University Würzburg/ University Hospital Würzburg (UKW) whose Mission is to:
- Implement a structured exchange program at different levels (undergraduate and postgraduate students, and faculty/clinicians),
- Develop joint study curricula,
- Conduct bilateral research projects through various PhD programmes iv. Improve hospital-based medical care and medical infrastructure in the community. v. Train young academicians and clinicians,
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,316+ POSTS)
- A holder of Doctor of Medicine (MD) from a recognized Institution with a GPA of 3.5 and above
- B grade and above in Community Medicine or Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Computer skills and application;
- Excellent communications, presentational and organizational skills; iii) Flexible and easily adaptable to change; iv) Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision;
- Ability to teach and supervise research and other knowledge generating and development
- Ability to carry out independent research and provide feedback.
- Plan, initiate, and oversee execution of all elements of a project, and often work with multiple internal external teams involved in the project.
- Ensure quality in the implementation of the project
- Work with Dean of the Weill Bugando School of Medicine (WBSoM) to coordinate student for exchange programme
- Work with PhD students under EKF to ensure smooth progress and all timely submission of progress report
- Supervise Field work vi) Write the report vii) Arrange all logistics for travel of faculty/Specialist and students
- A Successful candidate will be offered a competitive package and benefits in accordance to his/her qualifications and experience as per CUHAS Scheme of Service.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,316+ POSTS)
- All applicants have to be Citizens of Tanzania. Application must be typed in English.
- All application letters must be accompanied with detailed and current Curriculum Vitae, all relevant certificates and full transcripts. For applicants who have studied outside Tanzania, a certificate of recognition by TCU must be attached.
- Names and valid addresses (and phone numbers or emails) of 3 credible referees must be provided.
- The deadline is 15th July, 2020.
- Applicants who applied before should not apply.
- Applications must be addressed and sent to:
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS),
P.O. BOX 1464,
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com