Sokowatch Brand Ambassadors
Location: Dar es salaam, Arusha ,Mwanza, TZ
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda use
Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods
they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth
financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with
highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a
fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Position: Sokowatch Brand Ambassador
We are looking for highly organized individuals preferably students to work as independent Duka recruitment consultants. The successful candidates will be responsible for Duka registration and training the new recruits on the order process over a period of 1-month.
- Registration of Dukas on the Sokowatch app
- Conducting customer surveys and collecting feedback
- Supply Sokowatch merchandize the Dukas
- Train shops on Sokowatch services
- Activate the Dukas and support on their 1st, 3 orders through the application
- Fluent in both English and Swahili
- Have a good general understanding of either location in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Arusha
- Computer literate and have a smartphone
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fast Learner.