Head of Consumer Solutionses
Letshego Tanzania Limited is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of:
|Job Title||Head of Consumer Solutions|
|Reports To :||Chief Executive Officer|
Purpose of the Job:
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To manage sales growth of the company’s products and services in Tanzania .
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with CEO in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensure Sales targets for the country are achieved
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all products.
- Review and assessment of sales results of the company and sales staffs productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with CEO to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Ability to identify risks and proactively work on mitigating the risks
- Ability to plan 3 -5 years planning in terms of vision, mission and mandate
- Ability to plan work flow to maximize efficiency
- Ability to work as a team player
- University Graduate from a recognized and well established University with a degree in Marketing, Sales, Commerce or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years in management experienced in sales, marketing and business development
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position by 30th June 2020 through the email TZ.Human.Resources@letshego.com
HEAD OF HUMAN CAPITAL
Letshego Tanzania Limited is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of
Title : HEAD OF HUMAN CAPITAL
Reports to : CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Purpose: The Head of Human Capital originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, productivity and goal attainment.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Human Resources including employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, performance management, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve and contribute to the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, Organization Development or equivaelnt
- Five plus years of progressive leadership experience in a senior Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
Interested and qualified applicant are requested to submit their application explaining why they are the best fit for the position by 30th june 2020 through the email address TZ.Human.Resources@letshego.comDisclaimers: This job description is not an in-depth list of the duties and responsibilities associated with the position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.