A Banking Group in Africa with presence in multiple countries seeks applications for the Tanzanian subsidiary.
The Head -Human Resources, reports to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the HR function including organizational development and staff welfare as part of the greater Peoples Strategy.
The Head of
Human Resources will be responsible for ensuring effective systems and
procedures are in place for staff development including specifically;
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Implement human resources strategies by establishing individual and department accountabilities.
- Overseeing with effectiveness HR matters including talent encouragement, training & development and performance reviews & rewards.
- Achieve optimum staffing deployment at the multiple branches / offices to facilitate high levels of productivity.
- Staff recruitment, career development and retention.
- Industrial Relations including all statutory labor obligations, dealing with worker’s union, disciplinary proceedings and CMA matters.
- Develop human resources operational records and systems covering the HR function including estimating, forecasting and anticipating staffing trends /variances and aligning monetary resourc
- University degree with a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in HR.
Read Also:NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,516+ POSTS)
Experience / Abilities:
- A seasoned HR professional with minimum of 8 years’ experience in the banking sector, 3 of which should be in a senior position (Minimum Deputy Head) in the HR Department.
- Candidates with exceptional experience and achievements in HR from the private sector with no prior banking experience can be considered if they have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in HR at a senior level.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with large teams spread over multiple business locations.
- Good command of oral and written English / Kiswahili with creative ability to provide solutions quickly.
Kindly send your CV indicating the position you are applying to the following address
VOUCHER NUMBER 15Applications from Tanzanian Citizen with above stated qualifications/experience only will be considered. Short listed candidates alone will be contacted.
P.0 BOX 19754
DAR ES SALAAM