Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) through its organ Tanzania Premier League Board (TPLB) is mandated to manage its Brands’ name called ‘Premier League, First Division League and Second Division League is Looking for a Suitable Qualified Tanzania Candidate to Fill a position of communication Officer.
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Communication Officer’s Primary duties are to perform Organization communication with different target audiences, including Clubs, stakeholders, journalists, sponsors, suppliers and the community. By communicating effectively with their target audience, they help to build a positive reputation for Tanzania Premier League Board.
Other Duties and responsibilities include:-
- To share all Communications within the Board (Internal/External)
- Organizing and advising the Board on media issues, including press conferences, press releases and interviews.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our targeted audience.
- Promote via Media and digitals all leagues conducting by Board and Providing contents and service to the media during all League events.
- Working very closely with marketing department to ensure every promotion campaign successfully
- Monitor and Control all digital news or coverage in the media and advising the Tanzania Premier League Board on issues that arise.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with Clubs and members of the media – television, radio, press and electronic media.
- Managing media accreditation at all Leagues matches and events.
- Conduct and enhance training for club’s media officer in media management (Sports editors and journalist).
- To achieve all Events Picture and video of the organization
- Providing content and participating on preparation of TPLB Magazine and newsletter.
- Regularly update and maintain the website and monitor daily operation of TPLB TV Online.
- To supervising day to day activities of the media department
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, ad other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalist and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,516+ POSTS)
- A degree in Mass Communication or Journalism.
- At least Five years’ experience in Media relation, Sports media or other related Position.
- Experience of writing press releases and the proven ability to write material successfully targeted at a variety of Media Outlets.
- A proven high standard of written Kiswahili and English Languages and demonstrable oral communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Experience of organizing Media events, Launches and photocalls.
- Strong Interest and experiences in Football Games are required.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative, and to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to create and maintain Media contacts.
- Experience of Media relations in a media office promoting stories to the media and supervising Media staff and activities.
- Must be Computer Literate and Proficiency in design and publishing software
Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) is an equal opportunity employer. The successful candidate will be offered salary in accordance to TFF approved salary scale. TFF also offer career development opportunities and good working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Qualified candidate should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
- Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position.
- An Up-to date Curriculum Vitae.
- Contacts stating name in full, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidates.
- Copies of relevant certificate
- Name and contacts of three referees.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,516+ POSTS)
Closing Date: Application should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Friday 22nd May, 2020.
Tanzania Football Federation,
Karume Memorial Stadium,Uhuru/
Shauri Moyo Road Dar es salaam.