Receptionist and Office Admin
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,516+ POSTS)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them, answer appropriately incoming calls, emails, etc and contribute to team as needed.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.
Be cautious: Never pay for securing a job: No Real employer seeks any fee from a job-seeker at any stage of the hiring process. EXPRESSTZ does not charge candidates for job applications or job offers. Expresstz.com is committed to ensuring that all job ads on our site are for legitimate job opportunities. Report any employer asking Money from you.