Position: ReceptionistOur company is looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and skills:
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
• Handles Pressure
• Supply Management
• University/college degree is an asset
• Familiarity with phone systems
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Salary and Remunerations:
The salary will be 300,000/= Tshs.